I have worked with city farming since 2009. I have aimed to develop city farming as a method for people to meet in their neighbourhood as well as working pedagogically with children. I have studied environmental sciences at Malmö University and social anthropology at Lund University.
My dad worked for SIDA and I spent my first three years in Ethiopia. In my teens we all moved to Guinea-Bissau. I would like to thank my parents for giving me such an interesting and extraordinary childhood. This has meant a lot to me and made me who I am and what I do today. I spend my winters in Ethiopia and I love the feeling of freedom when tracking in the mountains.
+46 709 900 149
- 2000-2002 Guide at the Eco-city in Augustenborg and gardener at Augustenborg Green Roof Institute
- 2002-2006: Environmental coordinator at HSB Malmö and MKB housing Company
- 2009-2011: In charge of city farming in the project Barn i stan
- 2010-2012: Established and worked with Odlingsnätverket Seved. Currently head of the board in the association
- 2011 and forward: Established the company Odla i stan, where I have been executive manager until today
- 2013: Established the fundraising Education for Life
- 2013/14: Established the company Roof of Africa
- 2014: Established the organisation Organic Without Borders